Watermelon is not only delicious, but it is loaded with healthy nutrients! It is a rich source of immune boosting vitamin C and hair healthy vitamin A. One cup of fresh watermelon contains more Lycopene than that one cup of tomatoes! Which is protective against growing list of cancers. Its an excellent source of free radical fighting antioxidants and energizing B vitamins. Watermelon also contains potassium and magnesium to help your body circulate your blood properly.
Image Source: Google
Watermelons are mostly water — about 92 percent — but this refreshing fruit is soaked with nutrients. Each juicy bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids. There’s even a modest amount of potassium
High in fiber, many vitamins, fantastic source of potassium. Can help reduce chance of colon cancer, asthma attacks. Quenches thirst and hydrates the body. Helps in water balance in the body and can help alleviate muscle cramps. It contains Beta carotene which helps in vision and eye related problems as well as fighting various cold and infections.
Watermelon helps produce the pigments in the retina of the eye and protects against age-related macular degeneration as well as prevents night blindness. Vitamin A also maintains healthy skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue, and mucus membranes.
It also reduces water retention, balance hormones and strengthens your immune system, 90% water with the remaining less than 10% being sugar.
Various Benefits of Watermelon as a medicine for various problems mentioned below :
1. It cures Constipation problem
2. SKin fungi
3. Resolves problem in the arteries
5. It cures Vomiting
6. Heart disorders – Lycopene protects against heart disease and protects our DNA inside white blood cells
8. Decreases sugar level,Diabetes
9. Cures Kidney Stones
11. It also purifies, cleans your kidney
12. Skin spots
13. Fights cancer
14. Keeps your Blood pressure normal.
15. Eating regularly strengthens your bones
16. Improves your Eye sight / health
17. It is also helpful in reducing your weight – Weight loss
18. Improves hair, making it healthy & strong.
19. It also helps Ageing
So, it’s a biggest benefit in all, so start eating watermelon. It can be said that first medicine which is so delicious..