In current century, science & technology has progressed so highly, which is highly appreciable… IVF tech has achieved marvellous success now a days.. So I thought of sharing some useful information with you all…
Lets talk about in detail..
Involuntary childlessness is a psychological and social dilemma for one of the partners in a marriage or for childless couples. It can have a lifelong impact on many of these couples. Holiday gatherings centred around bright-eyed children seem like a happy occasion to most of us but for one group of people, it’s an aching reminder of what’s lacking in their life.
Several factors may necessitate IVF technology for conception and birth. The most common reason for inability to conceive in women is either severely damaged or absence fallopian tubes or severe male infertility or low sperm count. But couples have many doubts about modern-day technologies that are giving new rays of hope to childless couples.
Source Image: From Google
Concerns through the following questions and answers:
- What is the solution when the patient has no uterus but wants a baby? Due to medical reasons, if anyone had removed uterus. Then also she can successfully have a baby through IVF and surrogacy.
- Is there a solution for a man who does not have a wife but still wants to become a father? Anybody who does not want to get married, but still wanted to have a child. He can have a child by using his sperm with ovum donation and surrogacy.
- Similarly, can a woman who doesn’t have a husband become a mother? Anyone who has no desire to get married but she want to have a baby. Can have a baby, by using sperm donation, which helps her conceive and she can deliver a healthy baby.
- Can aging women have children? As more and more women are waiting longer to have children, egg-freezing is in demand. Women can have children by using egg-freezing technology. The procedure has resulted in successful and healthy pregnancy at later ages.
- How can a menopausal woman attain motherhood? Women suffering through menopausal can also obtain motherhood, by ovum donation and IVF, get pregnant and deliver healthy baby.
- What about medical conditions of Azoospermic (no sperm)? Any patient having zero sperm count. Sperm can be aspirated from testicles and through technology, those couples can have a child.
So in all, the thing is, every couples can have a smile on their faces & everyone’s desire can be fulfilled, with this technology.
So it’s very nice, the people in this generation are lucky enough that techno has progressed a lot this days. And IVF is achieving 100% success.. Otherwise, a decade back I have seen many people unhappy for not having child for whatever may be the reason..
Dear reader, do leave your valuable comment, did you find this article helpful or not?